About the Book
And it’s now in the Apple iBookstore!
The “second serving,” written and published by Paul Gerald in late 2010, has 294 pages of information and stories that make up a breakfast tour of Portland. Features include:
- Maps of each neighborhood showing restaurant locations
- Lists including veggie-friendly, kid-friendly, late-night, and outdoor seating
- Detailed descriptions of 117 restaurants all over the city
- A section of breakfast carts by Brett Burmeister of FoodCartsPortland.com.
- A section on Mexican and Asian breakfasts by Nick Zukin of ExtraMSG.com.
- Another section on out-of-town spots.
For each restaurant in the main section, you’ll find out where they are, when they’re open, how long the wait is, and what kind of coffee they serve. And you’ll get a fun and informative description of what it’s like to eat there.